G4S is the leading global integrated security company specialising in the provision of security products, services and solutions.
The group is active in more than 110 countries, and is the largest employer quoted on the London Stock Exchange with over 623,000 employees and has a secondary stock exchange listing in Copenhagen.
We specialise in outsourced business processes and facilities in sectors where security and safety risks are considered a strategic threat.
- · From risk assessment to delivery, we work in partnership with governments, businesses and other organisations to provide integrated solutions to security challenges
- · We protect rock stars and sports stars, people and property, including some of the world’s most important buildings and events
- · From advising on stadium building plans to crowd control and ensuring event tickets are not forged;
- · From delivering pay packets to ensuring ATMs have enough cash to meet your shopping needs;
- · From delivering cash to bank branches and retail outlets to managing the flow of cash for central banks and major retailers;
- · From ensuring travellers have a safe and pleasant experience in ports and airports around the world to secure detention and escorting of people who are not lawfully entitled to remain in a country;
In more ways than you might realise, G4S is securing your world.
How we work
Become part of the world’s leading provider of security solutions
G4S is the world’s leading security solutions group. We help ensure the safety and welfare of millions of people worldwide.
A global organisation, we secure airports and embassies, protect cash and valuables for banks and retailers across the globe, safeguard some of the most exciting events in the global sporting and entertainment calendar, and are a trusted partner to governments worldwide, keeping personnel and some of the world’s most important buildings safe and secure.
What we do touches people’s lives in nearly every area you can imagine.
Joining G4S offers a world of exciting challenges, great career opportunities and a chance to be part of the second largest private workforce in the world.